Please help us pay the bills.        

Go Back   Sun Sims Forums > Downloads from Sun Sims Members > Other Stuff
FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Default Manse Collegium

Manse Collegium
Originally posted in this topic at the Hullabaloo.

This download is the lot segment only. That means that if you have the same custom content installed that I did when I made this lot, it will show up on the installed lot. Otherwise the custom furnishings won't be there when you install this lot in your game.

Manse Collegium
The download is attached below.
Unoccupied. Mostly unfurnished, but I left the lights on for you. Trees and shrubs, too.
Residential lot, 5x5.
This version shows up in the University catalog. When I figure out how to convert it to a regular lot that will appear in the neighborhood catalog, I'll add another version.
Use a clean installer to filter out game hacks; there are lots of them.
Download is the lot segment only. Custom content will not appear in your game unless you already have it installed.
Parental discretion is advised: This file incudes the Sleeping Lady walls in the master bath and will show up if you have them installed
The vehicles shown in the picture were from The Sim Republic. They are not included with the house. Other vehicles were from KILLERSIMS. Sorry; these sites went off line when SimsHost closed.
Download the file to your computer and unzip it, perhaps to your PackagedLots folder. Double-click the .Sims2Pack file to install.

Manse Collegium made its first appearance in Chapter 33 of the Tales of Happy Valley.

Manse Collegium Back Yard

The mansion has 7 bedrooms with lots of room for more. 9 bathrooms, I think. Servants quarters. 3 balconies. 4 fireplaces. Patio. Large swimming pool. Room for deck that I haven't built yet. It also has a full basement, porte cochere, garage with a bonus room above, and a helipad (of course).

I originally built it with notions of converting it to a dorm or frat house once the Bennetts have completed their college education and moved out. The house is really designed for use on campus where you need lots of desks and bookcases, but it could be furnished as regular neighborhood house (if I can figure out how to make it a regular neighborhood house).

I've play-tested this house through two university educations, and with up to 8 family members.

Did I leave Barry's crib in the attic? I'll bet I did. It's a regular Maxis crib.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ManseCollegiumUnfurnished_20080617.zip (2.31 MB, 21 views)

Last edited by Greg : 06-17-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Thanks, Greg!

You could probably email Kelly and beg for her vehicles... the helipad just kind of makes the house.

Stonewood next? (My copy is 7 meg!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by Miros1 : 06-17-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

OK, I'll do Stonewood next. It took about a half hour to get Manse Collegium back on line so it would take me a while to get all those lots back on line.

Let's rephrase that: Anyone who wants the heliocoffin could email Kelly and ask for it.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
Hokieman
Solar Max

Greg, can't you just redesignate the lot to a residential with the "changeLotZoning" cheat?
Hokieman is offline   Reply With Quote