Please help us pay the bills.        

Go Back   Sun Sims Forums > Sun Sims Community > Open Forum
FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2007, 03:29 PM   #81
mikedelaney16
Solar Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconia Wolf View Post
That's a relief! (The instructions in hs discription almost made it sound like I had to have all that...."stuff" first!)
I have to say I didn't get that impression at all. Especially after I read what he had to say about the Power Girl and Booty Girl meshes. He doesn't consider those particularly realistic himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconia Wolf View Post
I actually do like some of the (less exagerated) meshes, but I'm worried about them fitting into anything!
Links to clothes for the HiRes Bodyshape series: http://www.baldninja.com/bodyshape.php

But you'll need to organize them into CAS collections yourself I'm afraid.

What I'm wondering is: "Will Warlokk attempt to make meshes with different waist sizes?"

MikeD
mikedelaney16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #82
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

I mentioned this in the thread about the invasion of the gardeners, but it's important here because another normal birth happened in Happy Valley.

The Gardeners
That's Brittainy Parker holding her baby Betty, whom she got courtesy of Billy Ray Baybrace.
Betty was born the moment I re-entered their household just now. That's really good news
because it means another pre-Nightlife pregnancy has come to fruition without crashing my
game. Oddly, though, according to my notes she only carried Betty for one day.

This is extra-special good news because all three of the Franks brothers' wives are pregnant. I was afraid to let them have their babies because they are main characters in the Tales of Happy Valley and its companion pieces. The Frankses are also my more enduring characters, dating back to the first week I played The Sims 2.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:22 PM   #83
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Love the pictures of all the happy gardeners!

They kinda look like somekinda cult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedelaney
What I'm wondering is: "Will Warlokk attempt to make meshes with different waist sizes?"
Given that I have yet to see a request (on his forums) for anything but even bigger boobs than he's already made (which he claims he won't, so far anyway) I'm thinking waist size isn't what makes his fans happy.

It will be a happy day (IMHO) when the saying about how 90% of all PC games are driven by the hormones of teenage boys is actually proven to be false. Looks like it's gonna be a little while longer. (ZW is remined- once again- what keeps her from taking the PC game design/programing classes she thinks about...)

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 07-29-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:30 PM   #84
Greg

The problem with doing different waist sizes is that tops and bottoms won't match up, so I'm not too hopeful about any of the meshers releasing a series with different waists.

It's a weakness in the game, but the folks at EA just didn't anticipate fan-created custom content when they designed the game.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:37 PM   #85
mikedelaney16
Solar Max

I think it could be done, but even just 3 waist sizes would mean that Warlokk would have to produce 3 times the number of meshes. Doesn't seem likely.
mikedelaney16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #86
Miros1
Goddess for Life

There has been some discussion of different waist sizes, but Warlokk's general feeling is that a) he's done with the numerical sizes and b) he's not planning to release separates for the named meshes, which do have a variety of waists.
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #87
Greg

In other news: I'm still trying to find the household that created my gardener explosion. I keep getting distracted by wanting to play with the sims living in the houses I'm checking.

This morning I stopped the by the Sapphos residence. It appears that Lesbia adopted one of the townie girls but I failed to document the event.

Lesbia adopted Tammy Raymond

Narcissa's alter ego is still living there. At the moment, she is painting while Narcissa is writing a novel. Between them, they are very quickly racking up creativity points like crazy. That's good because Narcissa wants to sell a masterpiece painting as well as a best-selling novel.

At this point in the Tales of Happy Valley, according to Anja's memories, Narcissa isn't home. She is hiding out somewhere in the mountains after her defeat at the Battle of Boveena Bridge.