View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #30
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

I rather intensely dislike the turn-ons and turn-offs stuff they added to the game so I, for one, would rejoice if it were possible to just totally eliminate that "feature" from the software.

It would be nice if the game did not show lightning bolts and the characters stopped doing those obnoxious animations; nicer still if the game would just by default either ignore the fact that a character doesn't have turn-ons and turn-offs defined or give all characters the same ones by default. (For instance, in my game, all characters have the same turn-off: vampirism. It's closest I can come to turning off the turn-off feature since I don't have any vampires in my neighborhoods.)

At the very least, I'd no longer have to watch Neil and his great grandma Dallas slobbering all over each other! Sheesh! I even went out of my way to make sure that they both know that they are family members, and they still do all those socially inept things.

I can't help but wonder what those buffoons were thinking when they coded this mess. "Hey, let's make a simulation that's so revolting that people can't stand to play it and they'll be afraid to buy any more of our expansion packs!" Yeah, Maxoids, that's gotta be great for business!