View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 02:13 AM   #23
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Hawt diggity dawg! My first-round test worked!

I found that I did have Warlokk's default afbodynaked and aftopnaked installed, but for some reason, the default sims weren't showing up with a perky Warlokkian figure. They all had Duddly's default override, which is pretty close to Warlokk's 34Cn34.

I didn't want to delete Duddly's work because he included overrides for all the Maxian clothing meshes, so (after making a backup copy) I used SimPE to edit Duddly's file and deleted afbodynaked and aftopnaked from the list. It worked! I created a new family with a default female sim, and now she has a Warlokkian body shape!

As an added bonus, it picked up the default nude skin that matches the body shape. I was afraid I'd have to fix my default skin override, but it turns out not to be necessary. That's really good news because replacing the textures in the default files gets to be really, really tedious.

Now I can get really brave and try replacing the gmdc in Warlokk's default override with his 34Cn34 figure, and my whole game ought to be back to a consistent default body shape again!