View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 11:50 PM   #44
shorty943
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1 View Post
Horrid idea... get her pregnant, then use InSim to end it?
Being careful, I remember reading somewhere in InSim,s manual about aborting a late term pregnancy.
G-day Greg. You are having problems aren't you.

(At least mine were easily fixed with the farm tractor.
Remember I said it has been a bit cold and wet over here? My landlord drives a Mack Interstate "Road Train". He's managed to get 70 Ton, of double articulated semi-trailer rig tied up like a pretzel, both times after a trip this last 2 weeks. The last time it took us 6 hours, and 2, 4 wheel drive farm tractors to get him unstuck. ooh, he's good. Can he get bogged.)

I lost a whole big bunch of MTS2 downloads the other day. Having trouble with getting things downloaded, so I decided to use MTS2's Qexpress installer. Bad move.
I found the missing downloads during a system maintainance day. In the root of the C Drive. Don't know how they got there, the game is installed to a second hard drive dedicated to program files, with game data kept in the usual My Docs\EA\etc. But also on it's own separate hard disk.
I blame Windows. It does weird stuff to itself that Linux just won't. Using the penguin system on my laptop at the moment. It's Microsoft update day again today, so the Game machine will be fragile for a day or two. Now if only we could get Sims 2, and LFS working under Linux using the wine api's. So far it sort of works, well it doesn't crash, as often, any more.
LFS is a very good racing simulator for those interested in virtual racing leagues.
Greg, the 2008 version of ShipSim should almost be released there, it is due for release here in Aussie just before my birthday, in September.
Warning, don't try to sneak between the big yellow New York Harbour, water-taxi, and the riverside wharf, in your little water-taxi, going up in rank. Big vessel to port, hard world to starboard, much damage to little water-taxi.

To ZW, don't appologise, you did not break my game. I did.
And I probably will again, just as soon as I find a new toy to play with.
You know how it goes. ( Ooh look, a new toy, Oh bugger what just happened.)

Any how, I have farm stuff to do, and I'm currently saturating my broadband with a 3.5 Gb download of system updates. New DVD ISO of Mandriva, yum.
That means a server system update this weekend. Much fun.
shorty943 is offline   Reply With Quote