Thread: Apartment Life
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #10
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

From what I'm reading in the Prima Apartment Life Guide, I will be very happy when I finally add it to my game! It is currently sitting quietly on the shelf above my PC until I deem it actually playable (official patch is out & it is well modded) but reading the Guide is still fun for me.

The things I am most happy about are (will be) :

-Murphy Beds (They have a chance of crushing Sims with poor Body Skill who are in a really bad mood. I don't know why that amuses me...)
-Witches & the whole "magic" thing (It's cool you can be Good, Evil or Neutral)
-Visible ceilings! Yippie! (I can be easy to amuse at times!)
& my personal favorite,
-The way you can change the hight of things on a wall & have more than one thing on the same wall (It's an uber improved version of what OFB started.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire Sim
Seeing as my comps only just 12 months old, it should handle the secur-rom thing. I hope.
It's not really the age of the PC that's a factor as much as it is whether or not you like the idea of having what amounts to malware (& is known to completely disable ANY ability to burn CDs for many, many people) installed on your PC.

As for me, I have opted for the no-cd exe files (which are SecuRom free) & am quite happy that way.

Greg, as a brand-new Bon Voyage player, one of the coolest things about it is definitely the new Turn Ons/Offs you can choose from! It's nice that Sims can be attracted to others based on stuff like Cooking Skill & their Job Level, rather than just their body odor & hair color!

-ZW

(Oh yeah, I have every EP & SP ever made. Yes, I am a lemming.)

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 09-03-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote