View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #12
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Addendum: Naked is the innermost layer of texture that your sim wears. The sim's nude skin tone shows anywhere on a clothing mesh that clothing texture doesn't cover.

When a sim is truly naked, there is no clothing texture and the sim uses the default nude mesh that is listed in that sim's data file.
Firstly, thanks for the explanation(s). It seems some other sites only want to help you if you are already greatly experienced in this stuff.

Okay so to make sure I understand this: naked to a Sim is a combination of a texture & an actual naked mesh.

So my Elders will appear less droopy (but still stooped 'cause of Maxis & their stupid Elder skeleton) when wearing clothes just by making Adult/YA clothes available to them, as the clothes get their "shape" from their own mesh.

Getting Elders to appear not-so-saggy while they are naked however will require me to get Elders to reference a different naked mesh as their default.

So now I just have to track down where Maxis has hidden the naked meshes in the game, so I can paste something better into the Elder one....