View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

TwoJeffs is quickly becoming my "Modder Of Choice". His stuff is awesome & a terrific alternative to other, less desirable people's stuff.

Also thought I would add: For anyone (like me) who was patiently waiting for an AL version of InTeen, you should know that Jase (InTeen's creator) recently suffered a complete & total computer meltdown, which marks the official end of InTeen. (He had no backups & it would be at least another year to rewrite the core InTeen files from scratch, given his new work & home life duties.) InTeen is still fine for up-to-FT games, & you can find it in it's own section at TwoJeffs Simbology site.

While this is certainly sad, there is hope! It seems I was not the only person who's favorite feature of InTeen was the way it allowed for YA's to have families while still at College; in fact Ancient Highway (a modder who hangs around Simbology) has taken up the challenge & come up with his own mod, that only effects YA families & pregnancy issues...with NO teen woohoo/pregnancy stuff!

So, if you are like me & find the whole YA stage impossible to play without InTeen- but don't give a hoot about teenagers fooling around- then take a trip to Ancient Highway's Ancient Castaways site & grab his University Family mod. http://www.ancienthighway.net/cs/index.php (AH says his mod should work with any game configuration, too...)