View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:02 AM   #5
arenotelicom
Rising Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1 View Post
OOOH! Sorry! Brain fart there!

Let me think.... I used to know this...

Ok, let's use Brad Pitt as an example...

If his regular clothes are B001MAFitLgt_BradPitt.bmp, then his personal nude skin would be NMFitLgt_BradPitt.bmp, not NMFitLgt_01.bmp.

What the letters means:
N - Nude
M or F - Sex
Fit, Skn, or Fat - body type
Lgt, Drk, or Med - skin color
_ - an underscore
The rest of the file name has to be exactly the same as the rest of the filename for the normal clothes for the Sim, in this case, BradPitt.

BTW, Gimp is a much better art program and it's free. http://www.gimp.org/windows/
Hello and thank you for your quick response. Your time is very much appreciated. You're a dear. I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking me to do. I need to rename what skin exactly? The celebrity .zip file comes with an image of the head only, there is no body in there, at least not an image. When there is no custom body provided I think the game just assumes it uses the default fit white skin, I have no idea. The head image is named "C6x6malgt_Deag_AndyGarcia.bmp". There is another file, "c6x6ma_close.cmx" and finally, "xskin-c6x6ma_close-HEAD-HEAD.skn". And that's all there is in that .zip file. I have replaced my personalized skin with the default Maxis skin so everything is back to normal. I kept mine somewhere in a separate folder for when I figure out how to assign this nude skin to this sim in particular. So what should I do from there? Thank you so much in advance.
arenotelicom is offline   Reply With Quote