View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
GreatDane
Rising Sun

Default A long update on me

Hi everyone

Its been quite awhile since I was able to get online so I wanted yall to catch up on how its been.

We've moved a couple of times since then. We moved into a place we thought could be our home for years and years but the owner turned out to be a phsyco LOL. Seriously tho he started threatening me and the kids...he always came around when he knew my hubby wouldnt be home. So we moved back to where we lived before. At least hes a resonable person.

My little baby boy isnt so little anymore. Hes 1 year old now and quite a ladies man LOL. Every one is so charmed by him..he has curly hair it looks kinda cute :-). Hes in day care now and he likes that a lot..I suppose he was bored being home with mom LOL. Hes so tender and loving..just a happy little boy. He isnt walking yet..well at least not without holding on to something.
Christina is just so big I cant believe it. Shes going to school next year. Shes quite fund of her little brother..she actually just love him LOL.
And......Im pregnant again. My due date is Feb 24th so the little one will be just 15 months when he becomes a big brother.

Now to the sad part of life. On Feb 28th my mom passed away. My dad talked to her at 3 AM cause she had coughed so he asked her if she wanted something to drink which she didnt. Then when dad woke up at 7 AM she was already gone. Naturally he dialed 911, they worked on her for 45 mins but couldnt revive her. I was at the hospital to see her in the chapel..she wasnt a pretty sight. Her face had turned all blue and black. They say its due to all the meds she had been taking for so long. Mom was only 57 years old.

Im at school these days. Im supposed to figure out what I want to do when my maternity leave is over. Right now I dont have much clue tho. Maybe I will need some education or maybe I just need to find a job when Im done LOL. My big brother asked if that was in 15 years LOL. I suppose he thinks its a little soon to have another baby.

Well that was just about it. I will be around for a little while and check out whats happening in the Sim world.

Lise
GreatDane is offline   Reply With Quote