View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

The plant in question was actually a "Bathroom Plant" from Sims Republic of all places. Everything else I have from Kelly is just peachy. I love her stuff & don't "blame" her at all: it's just one of those stupid computer things!

The package file's last few digits (all I jotted down) were 60106_D (A, B & C were just fine) and it has now been exiled to wherever game-crashing package files go after I hit the Empty Recycle Bin button. (I hope it's really hot & has many pokey sticks... )

Why exactly there was a problem with it I don't know (possibley a corrupted file, but I never re-downloaded it to test that therory) but all seems well now that it's out of my Downloads folder. Interestingly enough, the thumbnails for the Sims Republic laudry detergent- which always showed up as a blank white box before- now generate correctly.

On a semi-related side note, I thought all you "testingcheat" fans would be happy to know that I actually used that alphebet soup of a cheat code today in an effort to figureout what was causing a rash of bizzare jumpbugs in my fresh (but very modded) Seasons/Celebrations install. Suprising (well, to me anyway) it worked like a charm & I corrected the problem (which turned out to be a conflict with TwoJeff's Smart Beds mod & CBoy's Nudist hack) with ease.

Think I'll go & play my (currently) bug-free game now....