View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Default Added PayPal Donation Thingie

Hooray! I finally installed a donation thingie that adds a Donate link to the main navigation bar for Sun Sims!

If I did it right, that button should take you to a page where you can enter an amount, and then by clicking on PayPay button you should end on PayPal's site with a login box.

Sales Pitch: Yup, it does cost a lot of money to operate a Sims site. Your generous donation helps me pay the bills for Sun Sims, The Ultimate Sims List, the Hullabaloo, the Sim City Community College, Trollops & Johns, The Sims 2 at Sun Sims, and and all their companion sites. In addition to all that, it helps pay for hosting the imagery library for stories, tutorials, and downloads that I post over at Insim and other Sims fan sites around the net. In other words, this is my one-and-only tip jar for all my simmish activities.

Recognizing Donors: I'm still trying to figure out how to add a little symbol to your user profile, like the little "$" image that Insim uses. Also, since I just now added this thing, I'm not yet sure exactly what notification I'll be getting when someone donates. So please bear with me while I figure out this stuff. I might need to hunt down another mod to vBulletin to make that work.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote