View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 09:36 PM   #12
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Sita: She's got so much custom stuff in her already, I feel kind of weird putting her up. If nothing else, I need to contact @Stefan, the original creator of that gorgeous olive skin tone and ask if it's ok to distribute it converted to one of Warlokk's meshes. That's probably not the hair I'll use when I play her. I think it's one of XMSims standard browns, so it will be that color, just another style. I think her facial geometry is straight off one of Nailati's replacement face templates, because I haven't even tinkered with her face yet; maybe thinner cheeks. Gonna have longer eye lashes for sure!

Now she's yammering at me that she wants implants so I'm gonna post on the Complete Mafia board and ask the guys how big... probably a mistake! They'll want knockers that will give her a backache for sure! Fortunately implants are easier than shoes... someone else has already done the meshing!

I've been too busy mutilating her skintone and clothing with BodyShop. Sadly, very little of that can go up... It's all "export files" from downloads that I think are her "style" and import back into a project based on one of Warlokk's meshes. Greg did kindly give permission to repost his sports bra and shorts sets, so they'll be available!

Greg: I think all the naughty bits are already in the right places. I seem to have misplaced my nekkid top and bottom "garments," but I'm seeing the right things through my converted mesh undies! (Yes, the conversions will be downloadable too!)
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote