View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 06:31 AM   #1
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Default Anja's Girlfriend Sheila Nordstrom

Sheila Nordstrom
Anja's Girlfriend

All characters in my stories are copyrighted characters in a copyrighted story. Downloaded for personal use only. Any publication of these characters in any form without prior written permission is strictly forbidden, and is a violation of US and international copyright law.

Sheila and Anja outside Flavia's Finest Footwear in Boveena

Vital Statistics
Measurements: 34DN-26-36 (Needs Warlokk's body mesh.)
Skin tone: My modified version of the skin tone that comes packaged with Warlokk's 34DN-36 nude body mesh, which I have mislabeled as 36DN36 Fixed. Sheila's fun bits are different to provide some more variety in my game, and I think the guys are all Maxian.

That thing by Sophie might be the neckace she is wearning.
Sheila is wearing a Maxis outfit: a thin white top over gray slacks.

Requires Warlokk's 34DN-36 nude body mesh (for the skin tone). Get it here.
Requires Seomi Hair R01 mesh from Seomi Sims.
I think everything else is in Sheila's .package or standard stuff from the game.

Requires University
Note that Sheila is a Young Adult so if you install her, she will show up in the college sim bin. She won't be in your regular neighborhood sim bin.

Here's what she looks like in the sim bin:

Sheila is Anja's girlfriend in the story Anja Does The Meat Market. There's not much adult about her, but since she is a major character in a story here on InSIMAdult and HobbesED requested her in that story topic, this seemed the most appropriate place to put her.

Warning: That link to Anja's story takes you to Insimadult, an adult site. There's not much adult-oriented about Sheila's sim except her skin tone, which does have anatomical details.

Background in the story: Sheila has a rather complex family tree. She was born in-game in Baumdoubt Valley, the great-granddaughter of Sheba's parents from the Tales of Happy Valley. When the bomb hit my game, I was unable to resurrect Sheba or her parents in Baumdoubt Valley, but I was able to clone their genetics and create some children. Sheila and her boyfriend Neil grew up together, ended up in Tenderloin College near the Meat Market 175 years in her own past, through events too complex to explain here (read the story), and are happily on their way to becoming Anja's lovers.

Sheila's family tree might make this more obvious.

So, in a trans-universal sort of way, Sheila is the grand-niece of Sheba; but up until last night in the story line, Sheba was only a fictional character in Sheila's universe!
(Got it? That's great! Now can you explain it to me?)

Anja was created by Lytough and you can download her here.
Eeek! That's another link to Insimadult!

Well... my purdy pink backgrounds ain't workin' here but I can deal with that later. The real question was whether I can upload a sim at all, and obviously it worked!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pssim_sheila_nordstrom.zip (2.40 MB, 77 views)

Last edited by Greg : 05-08-2007 at 12:39 AM.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote