View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #13
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Oh wow!

Thanks for the pics!!! (I'm still trudging through my "prep work" but am optimistic that I'll be able to install BV by Sunday....)

Everything I've read (in the Prima Guide) seems to indicate that this EP is going to totally rock!! Your pictures just seem to confirm my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg
There's a thread at Insim to post any bugs found. So far it appears that if you use a certain version of Insim (I forget which) it's working right out of the box.
I'll lay odds that it's the OBJ (Object) version of InSim that's working right from the get go. It's got no "global" coding or menu overrides unlike the DEST (Destination) or SIM (the "deluxe" version) variations so the only real "problems" it ever has at first is that any new values the EP added won't show up as tweakable yet. It's for this reason that I traded in my SIM version for the just as usefull OBJ version some time ago. I spend enough time keeping all my mods up to date as it is. It's nice to know that at least one of them I can "let slide" for a while...