View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #15
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Well I am know a totall beliver in the Seasons Pre-Scripted Events/Familys Glitch.

The whole "Pleasant family" thing (which I have gone through a couple times before) is most certainly completely messed with. Too messed with to even be "fun" anymore. I finally (through the use of creative storytelling/picture staging & one heck of an imagination) got things to play out the way I needed them to, but it was a real pain!

On the Goth front, Cassandra goes from only 1 of 6 slots working (always about going on a date) to all 6 involving talking/playing/joking with her current husband Don. While they are starting to amass quite a nice collection of "Date Gifts" (Don runs outside & leaves them on their own porch) it's starting to wear a little thin! I hate to have to knock her up just to trigger a new "want tree" (as babies always seem to do) but she is leaving me little alternative!

(Yes, I had removed all hacks relating to wants and even relationships. They are all back in now 'cause I need them for other things.)

Oh well.

I will just consider this an exersize in creative problem solving!