View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #5
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomP
One thing to try would be to ignore the site's instructions about right clicking and just click on the links as you would any other link.
I tried that & was only able to get the track to play, not download. Very strange! On the "plus" side, at least I know I can resort to IE if I have to...I just hate doing that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1
Sounds cool!

Will GetRight work with Firefox? It's fairly good at handling redirections like that.
I stopped using GetRight when I joined SimsHost, as it seemed to freak out when downloading from those sites, but I think I'll fire it up again...I loved GetRight!

As to my "altered" Buy/Build/etc sounds, Lord yes, they are cool! I can finally spend some nice "Zen time" when I am browsing though catalogs instead of listening to the same jarring tracks I've been listening to since I started my Sims 2 adventure! Given how long it can take me to set up some lots, it was critical for my sanity (& my PC's survival) that I do something about it!

My ultimate goal is to use Free Time's Custom Radio Station feature & set up ambient Day (birds, wind chimes, etc) Night (frogs, owls, etc) & Ocean (waves) stations for the in-game radios, thereby giving me some nice soothing background sounds in Live mode too. Of course, I have to get my game up to a Free Time install first, but hey; dreams keep us going! (Actually, even without Free Time this would be possible just by changing what one of the default stations played, but hey; why make things easy on myself? )

-ZW