View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:58 AM   #1
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Default Removing A Sub-Hood?

Is it possible to remove a sub-hood from a Base Neighborhood after it has been created without causing BFBVFS???

For reasons I cannot determine, the Briney Fjord & Crystal Springs terrain maps (which I just used to create clean College Towns in 2 separate new Base Hoods) seem to be defective in my game; in the "normal" hood view most of the foliage appears as funky "streaky" things & there is a HUGE lag when I try to move the camera even the least little bit. As soon as I open a menu (Lots, Sims or Decorative) the trees look great & the lag goes away.

This is incredibly annoying & I would like to use another map for the College Towns in those 2 hoods, so was wondering if there was a way to delete them rather than just creating the new "replacement" College Towns & not using those ones as I am trying to keep my redundant character files to a minimum & didn't want 2 sets of default Uni NPCs cluttering up my files.

(I don't have SimCity4 so there is now way for me to open up those maps to see what the heck the problem might be.)