View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #88
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Don't know if I could stand playing with "re-spawing" strays or not. If there weren't such a high default number of them (like maybe 5 or 6) I may have tried it though.

I wouldn't mind if it was just the owned pets that wandered by (like they could in Sims 1) from time to time...it's just the "abandoned" thing that gets my hackles up!

Speaking of default numbers; is there an "upper limit" to what the game will self generate in the way of Townies & Downtownies, & if so what is it? I know something has been going on- as my numbers for Pleasantview have climbed by a few Sims & I haven't had any births recently- & I want to know how close of an eye I need to keep on my game.

The only "no regenerate" hack I have right now (aside from the "service" NPC anti-redundancy one) is the one for the pets. I'm just wondering how many Townies & Downtownies (or even Dormies for that matter) I can expect to see.

On the subject of SimPE; do you think it would be safe to use it (eventhough it thinks it's out of date with H&M) to remove some of those un-met Townies/Downtownies? I really want to weed out as many of the old Maxis-mades as I can!

**EDITED TO ADD**

I almost forgot: now that I have totally emptied the default files, will this effect me having Grand Vampires show up?

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 09-15-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote