View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Default Living In Bon Voyage Limbo

It's been a while since I've posted around here (RL complications) so I figured I would just pop in to both say "no, I'm not dead" & see if anyone else out there has taken the Bon Voyage plunge yet??? I purchased the very first copy sold at my local Best Buy store yesterday (I had to wait untill they opened up the still sealed shipping box) but am holding off on actually installing it untill all my favorite global mods are updated & I finish up my "pre-EP-pack-installation-ritual" completely.

I did, however download the offical Prima Guide & have been gleefully reading through it. If the Prima Guide is any indication, BV is going to be in the running for "Second Best Sims 2 EP Ever Realesed"! I refuse to give it the coveted 1st place slot as I still think it really sucks dryer lint that the Flickas & Woofums aren't allowed to go on vacation. (Shame on you, Maxis! Bad programers! No biscuit! ) That irritation aside, I am totally chomping at the proverbial bit to inflict BV into my Sims 2 experiance!

I will spare you a rambeling account of the highlights of the guide (as I am prone to do) & just finish this post with a listing of the 14 new Turn Ons/Offs that BV adds to the Sims world. (Greg: I know you won't care about the updated "occult" attractions, but check out the personality & career markers! As far as Sims & their screwy "attraction" features, I thought these where a long time coming...& rather suprising, considering Maxis's track record! )

Occult/Supernatural Updates
Robots
Zombiism
Lycanthropy (Pets)
Plantsimism (Seasons)

Career Status
Hard Worker (level 6 or higher job level)
Unemployed

Personality/Attributes
Athletic
Logical
Creative
Charismatic
Mechanical
Good at Cleaning
Great Cook

Bon Voyage Spesific
Jewlery