View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Now, the big question: What did they screw up this time? Does your airplane get eaten by flying dinosaurs? Perhaps a whole new horde of diseases?
The perpetual optimist in me belives whole heartedly that this EP will not only intergate seamlessly with my game but it will also be completely free of any & all bugs, glitches, funky code & game-play interfering content.

The part of me that has been a Sims player since the Sims 1 days figures that as long as I back everything up I will survive just fine & the odds of pigs learning to fly by September are pretty remote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1
Ooooh! Me Want Flying Dinosaurs!
If you vacation in the mountains & manage to find "The Secret Cave" you have a chance of not only meeting but befriending (& even taking home) the legendary Big Foot!

Okay, he's not as cool as a Flying Dinosaur, but he is- supposedly- a good housekeeper! (I know this feature will tick off all the uber "realist" players, but I love these kinds of things! For me the game would suck big time without these little elements of fun! That is just my lil opinion...)