View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #24
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedelaney16
That would be the International Showjumping EP.
Hey, whatever! Just so long as it allowed for "working" horses! That way my hermit & cowboy/girl type Sims would have a more belivable mode of transportation. Cars, motorcycles & the various other user-made things just aren't suitable for all Sims. (Come to think of it, why isn't there even a bicycle option in Sims 2?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1
Squinge has a "wear normal clothes while preg" hack. Means you're at the mercy of the Maxis artists who didn't put preg morphs into everything...
I managed to find a Seasons & InTeen compatible version of Squinge's hack. It actually works pretty well, especially now that I've added the Wardrobe Menu option, via InSim. I've also been selectivly downloading some user-made Maternity stuff (that I can buy/set as Everyday clothes) & even replaced the freaky Maxis defaults with some nicer stuff, for those times when I'm just too freaking lazy to use any cheats!

Quote:
If there were daschund sized daschunds in the current game, Greg would have installed it by now!
So that's what he's waiting for!

Quote:
Well, they do require cage cleaning (and corpse disposal). You can also talk to the parrots for Charisma training.
Well, yes but I was kinda hoping for more, especally from the larger parrots. At the very least they could play with toys in their cages...and maybe even have bigger cages in the first place? They really haven't "improved" too much from their Sims 1 incarnations, all things considered.

Quote:
Kelly has some nice ones (washers) that work as wardrobes.
I'll have to check those out. At least it would make the houses look more realistic!