Thread: Codex
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 06:31 PM   #1
keno
Rising Sun

Default Codex

I know TS1 seems a little deprecated to most, but i still really like it. I love to hack the objects and i have downloaded every program from the USL plus a few. It seems that Script Station is good, but IFF Pencil 2 is better. In neither one of these can you edit what the primitives actually DO. however, Codex is a program designed to emulate Edith, and i feel is head and shoulders above everything else. i enjoy playing with this program just as much as playing the sims (prolly more even). There are a myriad of tutorials implicating Script Station and IFF Pencil 2, but i have found none, nada, 0 on Codex. Of course, i have taken the info i've learned in other programs and applied it to codex (cuz no matter what your program you're still looking at the same thing), but i am looking for someone who likes and is familiar with Codex to be my new best friend and possibly point me to some tutorials or more info on Codex and/or some info on what the primitives actually do (in lamen's terms).
keno is offline   Reply With Quote