Thread: Pets Codes!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #22
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1
...there's a way to prevent any of the Pets or Seasons premade families from ever showing up in your new 'hoods. Much tidier than deleting them after the fact!
True, but that would mess up my Roseland/Crittur Cloning Project* storyline. For that I need Cyd, Portos, Sarah & Danny to show up in any new base-hood I get the urge to create. (Anyway, the delete key is as close as I'll ever get to playing God! )

I really should try the "townie replacement" thing though. I already have the replacement names & templetes, I just haven't got the guts up to try it yet (I don't want to lose Cyd & the Critturs) but I'm growing weary of seeing that freak Goopy in every hood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg
Impending web site? That could be fun!
Well I'm having fun designing it! I don't know what anyone else will think of it but hey, they can go start their own website! It's pretty much just the usual place-to-post-stories-&-recolored-stuff, the differnce being (of coarse) that it's place-to-post-my-stories-&-recolored-stuff. Like I said, I can't garentee what anyone else will think but pleasing others wasn't my #1 goal. (Yikes! That makes me sound like MATY! ) Let me re-state that: I am putting together a website so I can share my stories, creations & favorite tips about the Sims 2 with whoever happens by. While it isn't being designed with a "gotta please everyone all the time" main goal, it's certainly not going to be a place simply to hurt & belittle people! (Whew! That sounds better! )

Speaking of websites, I had best get back to my Front Page efforts...

-ZW

* Just a funky little storyline/test created in my overly active "brain". It too will be (hopefully) a running feature on my future website.

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 05-04-2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: forgot PS
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote