Sun Sims Forums

Sun Sims Forums (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sims (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anja's Girlfriend Sheila Nordstrom (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92)

Greg 04-03-2007 06:31 AM

Anja's Girlfriend Sheila Nordstrom

1 Attachment(s)
Sheila Nordstrom
Anja's Girlfriend

All characters in my stories are copyrighted characters in a copyrighted story. Downloaded for personal use only. Any publication of these characters in any form without prior written permission is strictly forbidden, and is a violation of US and international copyright law.

Sheila and Anja outside Flavia's Finest Footwear in Boveena

Vital Statistics
Measurements: 34DN-26-36 (Needs Warlokk's body mesh.)
Skin tone: My modified version of the skin tone that comes packaged with Warlokk's 34DN-36 nude body mesh, which I have mislabeled as 36DN36 Fixed. Sheila's fun bits are different to provide some more variety in my game, and I think the guys are all Maxian.

That thing by Sophie might be the neckace she is wearning.
Sheila is wearing a Maxis outfit: a thin white top over gray slacks.

Requires Warlokk's 34DN-36 nude body mesh (for the skin tone). Get it here.
Requires Seomi Hair R01 mesh from Seomi Sims.
I think everything else is in Sheila's .package or standard stuff from the game.

Requires University
Note that Sheila is a Young Adult so if you install her, she will show up in the college sim bin. She won't be in your regular neighborhood sim bin.

Here's what she looks like in the sim bin:

Sheila is Anja's girlfriend in the story Anja Does The Meat Market. There's not much adult about her, but since she is a major character in a story here on InSIMAdult and HobbesED requested her in that story topic, this seemed the most appropriate place to put her.

Warning: That link to Anja's story takes you to Insimadult, an adult site. There's not much adult-oriented about Sheila's sim except her skin tone, which does have anatomical details.

Background in the story: Sheila has a rather complex family tree. She was born in-game in Baumdoubt Valley, the great-granddaughter of Sheba's parents from the Tales of Happy Valley. When the bomb hit my game, I was unable to resurrect Sheba or her parents in Baumdoubt Valley, but I was able to clone their genetics and create some children. Sheila and her boyfriend Neil grew up together, ended up in Tenderloin College near the Meat Market 175 years in her own past, through events too complex to explain here (read the story), and are happily on their way to becoming Anja's lovers.

Sheila's family tree might make this more obvious.

So, in a trans-universal sort of way, Sheila is the grand-niece of Sheba; but up until last night in the story line, Sheba was only a fictional character in Sheila's universe!
(Got it? That's great! Now can you explain it to me?)

Anja was created by Lytough and you can download her here.
Eeek! That's another link to Insimadult!

Well... my purdy pink backgrounds ain't workin' here but I can deal with that later. The real question was whether I can upload a sim at all, and obviously it worked!

Greg 04-03-2007 07:06 AM

Hmm... now that she's here, I just realized that Sheila's sim wasn't any more of a test than Codi Jo's sim. This one is actually a smaller file.

jjjim 09-09-2007 12:02 AM

She's lovely!! Thanks

Greg 09-09-2007 05:30 AM

Thanks, jjjim! She's also posted over at Insimadult show if she shows up twice in your sim bin, that's why.

sweetman89 01-19-2008 08:39 PM

Great!!!

Coco 08-05-2008 02:14 AM

Ah, there she is! What a heart-stopper! Thank you, Greg!

Greg 08-05-2008 03:46 PM

Thanks, Coco!

Yup, to this day, she is one of my favorites. Do you have University installed? You will need that expansion pack for her to show up because she is a "young adult" college student.

Reader 08-16-2008 04:20 PM

Aha! An unanswered question! Coco says yes, she is now caught up with you installing expansion packs and she has Sheila in her game.

Greg 08-17-2008 01:21 AM

If she has caught up with me, that means she has installed everything up through Open For Business. That's where I stopped. Every time I think of installing anything else, I remind myself that I like my game the way it is now and I'm afraid to mess it up.

Crystal 08-17-2008 07:55 PM

Sheila is one of my favorite sims Greg. I have her in my game living with Anja and a version of Neil that I made from Gregsim from the Hullabaloo. :D

Did you ever make a download of Anja's house or the one that they live in with Rose on campus? I think that would be perfect!!

I wish somebody would make a bed so they can all sleep together.

mishmish0759 09-03-2008 05:03 PM

nice. But what about the rest ofthe family tree?? Can we not create havoc for them in our games????
And their homes..where do we find their homes?

Greg 09-04-2008 01:00 AM

Hmm... I don't think I have packaged up any of the houses that Sheila or her family lived in. These days, it's mostly a matter of getting home early enough that I have time to start up the game before I have to go bed! :laugh:

Miros1 09-04-2008 03:47 AM

Can't you call ahead and have someone turn it on for you?

Greg 09-04-2008 11:33 AM

As a matter of fact, I have done that on occasion. It works pretty well, especially if I have a plan for what I want to do.

That's life's other amusement: Mind share. Adding building a spacecraft, buying a house, and planning a move to life's normal adventures often doesn't leave much room for simming. The good news is that buying a house and moving are short-lived phenomena. :)

Hokieman 09-05-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg (Post 10289)
The good news is that buying a house and moving are short-lived phenomena. :)

Ahem, short lived? Don't I remember from somewhere that you still have boxes that didn't get unpacked from the last move? :)

Greg 09-05-2008 12:13 AM

Erm... well... yes. But I'm only counting moving from the house we are renting to the house we are buying. And moving packed boxes counts! :D

Miros1 09-06-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg (Post 10298)
Erm... well... yes. But I'm only counting moving from the house we are renting to the house we are buying. And moving packed boxes counts! :D

That's a fib. He's hauling around boxes that didn't get unpacked in VEGAS!

Greg 09-06-2008 06:10 PM

It is true that I'm moving boxes that haven't been unpacked in nearly 10 years, but as I said, it's the moving that counts, not the unpacking. :D

Bucket Brigade 10-01-2008 10:27 AM

Sheila is great, Greg! Thank you so much!

You should post your version of Anja, too. She looks much better than the version I have.

Crystal 10-05-2008 10:53 PM

I would like it if you did that too Greg. Your Anja is prettier than my Anja.